Friday, August 21, 2009

10 Reasons Why Men should sit when they pee at home


Really?! You’re really going to ask me why you should sit when you pee in your own bathroom at home? Where your wife, girlfriend, or sometimes sisters and moms have to sit and use the bathroom. I don’t guess they have to sit; they could hover. Their choice too right? I guess I really started to pay more attention to things like this when I had my daughter. I have always been kind of germ weary, but especially after living with my little lady and realizing how healthy I wanted her to be. I almost lost her before I ever knew her so I became determined to help in any way to keep her healthy.
First obvious reason for this kind gesture to all you dwell around: There’s no pee all around the seat. Really!? You have to sit there to Bro, so pee all over it if you want to.
Second: You don’t have to clean the toilet as often. Who wants to put a picture of themselves spending more time with their toilet on their vision-board?
Third: You don’t have to explain to the insurance company why you slipped in your own pee and hit your head on the tub.
4. Pee is gross. Who cares if it is sterile and you can drink it!! Right?
5. You can sit down, relax, and catch like a 10 min power nap as long as someone doesn’t start missing you. Make use of your time, Bro. Who says men can’t multitask?
6. You can pretend you are tied up in the restroom more often and maybe get more time to play your kids’ Nintendo DS. Transformers is Cool!!
7. So your dog doesn’t start using that as a marking battle between you and him. Believe me when I tell you, male dogs mark their territory when you aren’t looking.
8. It’s gross.
9. No more pee splattering on the feet. No brainer!
10. If you’ve had a couple cold drinks you don’t have to worry bout anything, like falling over. Do you realize how much stress this can eliminate.
Well I hope we have come to an understanding. Also, I hope you realize if you are a guy friend of mine and stop by to chill a minute, this means you are to stay away from my toilet. I obviously have some issues with it. It’s really a lot cleaner and fresher to do this. Its surprising to see my bathroom compared to some of my buddies. It does make a huge difference!

1 comment:

  1. I drink my pee... I don't waste my precious essence by watching it swirl drop a pipe to be processed and recycled into drinking water. Unless you're a country bumkin, this is what happens. Trust me... Being a former fire inspector in Chicago I have seen plenty of water treatment facilities. Anyway... My wife and I have seperate bath facilities so this isn't an immediate problem for either of us. Also, having to clean it more frequently keeps my cleaning skills fresh and sharp. Really though, after reading this blog of yours I think that this is your first baby step on the way to fully coming out of the closet. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Embrace your sexuality with pride. I'm sure the world won't mind you strutting your stuff. Flame on... "Oh knight of the porcelain castle". Your cousin Heath

    ReplyDelete